Dr. Debi Silber
Receive a proven process for healing betrayal, one that can be the end of dimming your light and the bright beginning of a more confident you.
Being betrayed by someone you love and trust, or even just someone you thought had your back, can feel like the end.
You no longer know what’s real and true — who’s real and true. It’s one thing to no longer trust the betrayer. It’s altogether another to no longer trust yourself.
Where does that leave you? Well, reeling, heartsick, or stuck.
Physically, you may be dragging, not sleeping (or sleeping too much), gaining or losing weight, and/or struggling with gut issues. Your mental health may be a knot of anxiety, depression, brain fog, and more, betrayal being its own unique form of trauma. Emotionally? It’s all so hard, the shock and disbelief, the overwhelm and hurt, the anger.
You don’t want these conditions and states to stretch into months, years, or even decades. Which means feeling and dealing with them now.
After experiencing back-to-back betrayals — one by a family member, the other by her husband — holistic psychologist Dr. Debi Silber heard within her personal devastation her professional calling.
Focusing her studies on what happens to you when you’re betrayed, Dr. Debi earned her doctorate in transpersonal psychology and went on to found the Post Betrayal Transformation Institute.
A straight talker who holds deep empathy for those who’ve been betrayed, Dr. Debi tells it — post-betrayal transformation — like it is in TEDx talks; in magazines such as Self, Shape, and Forbes; on CBS television; and online at WebMD.
In her own life, research, and work with clients, Dr. Debi sees it time and again: Betrayal can be the beginning of necessary, thrilling change…
… and the end of beliefs and dynamics that no longer serve your emergence as an open and trusting person who deserves safe, quality bonds.
It can actually be a gateway into your full potential.
Dr. Debi has researched and developed five predictable stages of feeling and healing Post Betrayal Syndrome: Set-Up, Breakdown, Survival, Acceptance, and Rebirth.
In this 7-module video course, Dr. Debi will meet you at whichever stage you’re at and introduce you to the right next step leading to a new version of yourself, one who couldn’t have come into being without the betrayal.
This course is far less about the other person and what they did to you than it is about you — you embracing this potent opportunity to create a new identity and release identification as a victim. This inner makeover can lead naturally to refreshingly different external dynamics and relationships.
In addition to having 7 sessions of powerful insights that lay the groundwork for your healing with Dr. Debi, this course will feature a supportive mix of experiential activities, demonstrations, journaling, and guided visualizations anchored in relatable analogies to help them stick.
Healing from betrayal is work. Dr. Debi half-jokes that she should have T-shirts printed that read Easy Now, Hard Later. Hard Now, Easy Later. You don’t want to skip over the hurt of betrayal, only to have it linger in your system and manifest later as physical or psychological issues. You want to turn it over to a time-tested, well-researched psychological process.
“Everything I teach always has a hopeful, transformational spin,” says Dr. Debi, alluding to her work as a means of accessing soul-level learning. “If I’m talking about anything heavy, it’s because you have just as much of an opportunity to heal from it.”
Beyond Betrayal: 5 Stages of Healing to Help You Trust & Love Again is seven modules and five stages to a stronger, more confident you — a you who’s solid in how you live and who you trust.
During your emergence out of betrayal and into your newly empowered self, you’ll:
- Overcome what can feel like a life sentence of anger, sadness, fear, and/or trauma following betrayal
- Recognize that anxiety, depression, and PTSD — as well as weight gain, digestive issues, poor sleep, low energy, and impaired focus — may have originated with a betrayal
- Discover the lasting benefits of Hard Now, Easy Later versus the quick fix of Easy Now, Hard Later
- Quiet the negative thoughts and ruminations about what happened so you can restore mental peace and regain a sense of control
- Retrain your brain to shift its focus from who or what hurt you to the discoveries awaiting you on the other side
- Meet and grow into a new, strengthened version of yourself as you move on from the betrayal
- Consider whether you’ve outgrown certain relationships and find out how to attract satisfying new ones that support your growth
- Learn to set boundaries and establish goals so you can feel empowered and confident
- Determine what’s right for you and your situation when it comes to ending or restoring the relationship with your betrayer
- Embody feeling safe, open to love, and willing to trust again — and find the courage to act accordingly
- Experience life beyond betrayal, relishing a new sense of stability, ease, and happiness
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Dr. Debi will guide you through the fundamental skills you’ll need to move beyond betrayal and into a newly strengthened, more confident self.
This course will step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Dr. Debi. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to move beyond betrayal and into the empowered person you’re called to be.
Module 1: Understanding Betrayal & Shattered Trust — An Overview
Betrayal has an impact on your body, mind, and heart. Blindsided by the person or people you trusted the most, it’s natural to grasp at whatever or whomever you think might ease your pain. Or, conversely, you do nothing and hope that time will repair the wound.
Without correctly healing from this unique type of trauma, you risk remaining sad, stuck, or sick. Betrayal jolts your sense of confidence, belonging, and worthiness. It kicks up feelings of rejection and abandonment.
Because betrayal affects you on every level, it needs to be healed on every level. A proven and predictable roadmap exists for fully healing from betrayal, and you’ll step onto it this session.
In this module, you’ll:
- Define what betrayal is and does, coming to understand the different types of betrayal (family member, partner, friend, coworker, self, etc.) and why shattered trust hits so profoundly
- Hear how betrayal makes you question everyone and everything, and how what you’re experiencing is totally normal
- Explore the ways an unhealed betrayal can affect your health, work, and relationships
- Consider when and where your trust was originally shattered (it may not be where you think)
- Track how the beliefs you have now were formed by the betrayal, and see if they’re keeping you sad, stuck, or sick
Module 2: Three Groundbreaking Discoveries That Change What We Know About Betrayal
Dr. Debi will walk you through how the game-changers she uncovered in her doctoral study — Post Betrayal Transformation, Post Betrayal Syndrome, and the 5 Stages From Betrayal to Breakthrough — can become essential go-tos when you apply them to your situation. Comfortingly, her work confirms the predictability of healing; the full physical, mental, and emotional impact of betrayal; and how betrayal is a different type of trauma that requires a different approach to healing.
Through these respective lenses, you’ll explore how an unhealed betrayal may be affecting your health, work, and relationships — and what to do about it.
In this module, you’ll:
- Receive validation that this isn’t all in your head: Betrayal is a different type of trauma and healing it has its own name, now called Post Betrayal Transformation
- Check your health status and mental/emotional states against the collection of symptoms so common to betrayal that they’re now known as Post Betrayal Syndrome
- Accept that, lest you stay stuck for years, decades, or even a lifetime, to fully heal you need to go through the proven and predictable 5 Stages From Betrayal to Breakthrough
- Take a quiz to see which symptoms of betrayal (even if it happened decades ago) may still linger for you
- Determine which of the 5 Stages From Betrayal to Breakthrough you’re in and how to slowly, carefully, and cautiously move forward
Module 3: Stage One — Reprioritizing Your Needs: Emotional & Spiritual Over Physical & Mental
Imagine the four legs of a table: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. It’s common to lean heavily on the physical and mental legs and neglect the emotional and spiritual ones. Doing so makes you really good at thinking and doing (using your mind) and not so good at prioritizing feeling and being (tuning in to your heart).
With only two legs strengthened, it’s easy to see how the table topples, which can very much happen if you’ve experienced a betrayal. Balancing the four brings stability.
In this module, you’ll:
- Ask yourself 4 questions to check if you’re numbing, avoiding, or distracting — none of which allow you to care for yourself or others, or to answer your soul’s higher calling
- Look into some of the most common reasons you may seek out such behaviors as above
- Make a pie chart of all the areas (work, kids, health, relationships, self, etc.) on which you focus during the day and determine which percentage of your time goes toward each
- Learn how the mind takes a thought and, over time, turns it into a belief, leading to subconscious programming that’s responsible for your actions, behaviors, and habits
- Practice a powerful mind hack to create from these subconscious beliefs a new set
Module 4: Stage Two — Breakdown of the Body, Mind & Worldview
On “D-Day,” or Discovery Day, you learn the news that stands to forever change life as you’ve known it. The betrayal completely shocks your body, mind, and heart. Physically, the shock ignites your stress response. Mentally, you can’t wrap your mind around what just happened. Your worldview craters. This is the stage where you’re scared, frantic, lost, confused, and desperate to feel better.
It’s time to move on from D-Day. Today’s class will focus on crafting a self-care plan that soothes and supports you while setting you up for lasting healing.
In this module, you’ll:
- Dial into what happens during this stage and what you can do about the waves of pain, sadness, anger, and confusion
- Hear about the most common symptoms left in the wake of a betrayal and learn how, unchecked, they can lead to illness and disease
- Learn how the right kind of support can move you through this and the other stages, while the wrong type of can hold you back
- See how common it is to struggle and suffer in silence, as you protect the betrayer and/or deal with shame and embarrassment
- Be cautioned against masking physical symptoms, which is like putting a sticker over a car’s check-engine light, versus addressing the root cause
Module 5: Stage Three — Survival Instincts Emerge
In the aftermath of betrayal, you’re spinning with questions: How will I survive this? Where do I go? Who can I trust? In Stage Three, you figure out some of the answers and, in the process, feel so much better.
Which is why Stage Three can be the hardest to leave. Survival feels so much better than the shock and trauma from which you just emerged, causing you to think, “Whew, I’m OK!”
The problem is, you’re unaware that Stages Four and Five are available to you, so you resign yourself to thinking, “This is as good as it’s going to get; I’d better get used to it.” A few things happen when that’s your belief:
You get used to all kinds of small self-benefits from being in that space: You get to be right. You have someone to blame. Nice.
Next, because you’re feeling less-than, unworthy, undeserving, and unlovable, your energy attracts the same. The mind wants to be proven right, so if those are your beliefs, your mind will find evidence by way of confirmation. If you weren’t already stuck enough in Stage Three, this keeps you glued there.
You’re not happy in this stage, and don’t know how to make the pain go away, so you look for ways to numb, avoid, and distract yourself from the feelings — be it with food, drugs, alcohol, work, TV, keeping busy, people-pleasing, or perfectionism. Diving into these “methods of mass distraction” may keep the feelings at bay, but they do nothing to actually move you through your discomfort; you’re simply trying to outrun it.
In this module, you’ll:
- Learn why things may get worse before they get better and what getting unstuck looks like
- Acknowledge the benefits of remaining stuck and how they may be enticing even though you think you want to move forward
- Validate your anger, sadness, pity, and compassion as progressive emotions that reveal your movement from one stage to the next
- Consider adopting a Hard Now, Easy Later approach that pays off in the long run versus the often subconscious choice to go with Easy Now, Hard Later
- Amass the qualities, tools, and strategies you need to move out of this most alluring stage
Module 6: Stage Four — Finding & Adjusting to a New Normal
In this module, you’ll examine the stage wherein you recognize, accept, and acknowledge that your old normal no longer exists.
You’ll explore how while you can’t undo the betrayal, you can control what you do with it.
You’ll receive help creating a new space that’s worthy and deserving of the new version of you that’s now emerging.
In this module, you’ll:
- Review certain relationships to see if you’ve outgrown them — common as you move from Stages Three to Four — and grieve those whose time has passed
- Prepare yourself to intentionally seek growth-minded soul warriors with whom to grow
- Learn how spirituality, faith, or religion help rebuild trust and play an integral role in continued healing and transformation
- Take what had been your life story and write — as a coherent new narrative — its pivotal next chapter
- Look through the window of willingness to assess if it’s safe and in your best interest or not to heal and rebuild with the person who hurt you
Module 7: Stage Five — Healing, Rebirth & a New Worldview
Here, the body starts to heal. You’re prioritizing yourself and your self-care. Your mind begins to heal as well. You’re making new rules and boundaries based on what you see so clearly now.
By this stage, you’ve also formed a new worldview as you look back on all you’ve been through and the road you’ve traveled. You see just how far you’ve come. You’re choosing to heal. Doesn’t it feel great?
In this module, you’ll:
- Envision the version of you who’s healthy, healed, confident, strong, and happy — who feels safe and is able to trust and love
- Review what actions, habits, and behaviors are needed to get you to this version of yourself and create a custom roadmap to get you there ASAP
- Consider the role of forgiveness in accelerating your healing by discussing what withholding forgiveness does to body, mind, and heart
- Rebuild shattered trust from the ground up using a 4-step process
- Create an entirely new relationship with yourself and write a new script about how you expect others to treat you
In addition to Dr. Debi’s transformative 7-module virtual course, you’ll receive this special bonus to complement the course and take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Why We Get Blindsided: The Nature of Trust
PDF Excerpt From the Book Trust Again by Debi Silber
Enjoy a free chapter from Trust Again: Overcoming Betrayal and Regaining Health, Confidence and Happiness. Dr. Debi’s book won endorsements from Marci Shimoff and Joe Vitale from The Secret, Dr. Sue Morter, Mary Morrissey, Arielle Ford, and others. Trust Again affirms the physical, mental, and emotional devastation that betrayal leaves in its wake. Dr. Debi walks you through her 5 Stages from Betrayal to Breakthrough and her four-step trust-rebuilding process. You even meet “The Fab 14,” the brave study participants who paved the way for Dr. Debi’s groundbreaking discoveries.
What People Are Saying About Dr. Debi Silber…
“Debi’s research-based protocol, combined with her own story and those she’s helped, teaches us how to trust again.”
After an experience with betrayal, it can be especially challenging to get unstuck and have the motivation we need to rebuild our hearts and our lives. Debi’s research-based protocol, combined with her own story and those she’s helped, teaches us how to trust again.
— Mary Morrissey, international speaker and best-selling author
“Debi shows us how to trust again so we can reconnect and become who we’re fully meant to be.”
While we may choose to be more guarded and protective in response to broken trust, it disconnects us from our source, ourselves and others. Debi shows us how to trust again so we can reconnect and become who we’re fully meant to be.
— Dr. Sue Morter, author of The Energy Codes
“Debi Silber has given us a step-by-step approach in order to use the painful experience of betrayal as a launchpad for transformation.”
The betrayal of someone we trusted can be devastating. As the Chairperson of Dr. Debi Silber’s PhD research study, I read her research, explored her data, and saw firsthand how profound this information is. A specific protocol to move through betrayal is uncharted territory and Debi Silber has given us a step-by-step approach in order to use the painful experience of betrayal as a launchpad for transformation.
— Marilyn Schlitz, PhD Chair, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, Sofia University
“If you want to heal from heartbreaking betrayal, Debi Silber’s work provides a step by step healing protocol that will return you to a state of happiness...”
If you want to heal from heartbreaking betrayal, Debi Silber’s work provides a step by step healing protocol that will return you to a state of happiness, wholeness and the ability to love again by discovering how to gently, carefully and fully learn to trust again.
— Arielle Ford, author of The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction
“Debi Silber is to health what Bentley is to automobiles: The class of the field, powerful, effective, and a stand out in any crowd.”
Debi Silber is to health what Bentley is to automobiles: The class of the field, powerful, effective, and a stand out in any crowd. She helps you stay healthy holistically — body and mind, emotions and intellect. Being around her is like being around a Life Force. Thanks so much for your contribution and appearance at my convention. You light up the place, and I greatly appreciate it.
— Alan Weiss, PhD, author of Million Dollar Consulting, Million Dollar Maverick, and over 60 other books
“Debi offers a clear and effective approach to moving forward after an experience with betrayal.”
Debi offers a clear and effective approach to moving forward after an experience with betrayal. Combining her research-based findings with her compassionate and inspiring style, “How to Trust Again” is a must-read for anyone ready to heal.
— Marci Shimoff, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason and featured teacher in The Secret
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Seven 90-Minute Class Sessions With Dr. Debi Silber
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from the founder and CEO of the PBT (Post Betrayal Transformation) Institute, Dr. Debi Silber, from the comfort of your own home. Each class includes a streaming video option and guides you to discover specific skills and abilities to feel and heal the betrayal that’s dimmed your light and stands now to brighten it.
Seven Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription after each session is completed. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between class sessions, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each lesson.
Beyond Betrayal Special Bonus
- Why We Get Blindsided: The Nature of Trust
PDF Excerpt From the Book Trust Again by Debi Silber
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Beyond Betrayal Online Training
We feel honored that Dr. Debi Silber has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a unique opportunity to learn from the founder and CEO of the PBT Institute, whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and awaken ourselves and our world.
If you’re serious about moving beyond betrayal and learning to trust and love again, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones, and our world to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Beyond Betrayal — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please submit your refund request form 2 weeks from your date of purchase and we’ll happily issue qualifying customers a refund.
More Praise for Dr. Debi Silber
“[Debi]… delivers her wisdom with elegance and ease.”
Debi Silber is highly knowledgeable, fun, and engaging. She speaks about health, wellness, and success in ways most people are afraid to — and she delivers her wisdom with elegance and ease.
— Dov Baron, Elite Mind Strategist and executive producer of The Accidental Guru Radio Show
“Extraordinary people come forth to help others reach their human potential, and Debi Silber does this for her clients.”
Extraordinary people come forth to help others reach their human potential, and Debi Silber does this for her clients. She is an expert in her field and will have a dramatic impact on you or your company due to her inherent mojo that is infectious, pure, and powerful.
— Allison Gaughan, founder of Corporate Prana
“[Debi] empowers you by example, knowledge, and experience — and her strength will become your strength.”
The room was filled with energy and enthusiasm. Debi helped us to provide tremendous value to our members. We invited Debi Silber to be a presenter at our Women in Business Networking Breakfast. Over 150 members attended this program and the feedback we received was very encouraging. If you are looking for a keynote speaker, coach, or partner, Debi is highly qualified to help you reach your full potential. She empowers you by example, knowledge, and experience — and her strength will become your strength. Debi is a dynamic speaker and can capture your undivided attention for hours.
— Angela Kubisky, Morris County Chamber of Commerce
“I would recommend companies hire her for additional speaking engagements!”
She was a hit! We are excited about including her in future programs and I would recommend companies hire her for additional speaking engagements! Thank you Debi for serving our clients.
— Neen James, NSA Winter Conference co-chair at National Speakers Association
“Debi Silber is an amazing presenter!”
Debi Silber is an amazing presenter! She had our attention for sure! What a fantastic presentation she gave last night. Debi spoke to our group of professional ladies about balance in our lives and getting our “mojo” back!!! Great advice and lots of laughs!!!
— Jeannine Tayler Stack, SCWBEC
About Dr. Debi Silber
Dr. Debi Silber is founder of the PBT (Post Betrayal Transformation) Institute; a holistic psychologist; and a health, mindset, and personal development expert. She is the author of Trust Again, The Unshakable Woman, and From Hardened to Healed: The Effortless Path to Release Resistance, Get Unstuck, and Create a Life You Love.
Dr. Debi’s recent PhD study on how we experience betrayal revealed three groundbreaking discoveries that have changed our understanding of how long it takes to heal. In addition to being featured on FOX, CBS, The Dr. Oz Show, and TEDx (twice), she’s an award-winning speaker and coach, dedicated to helping people move past their betrayals and any other blocks preventing them from manifesting the health, work, relationships, confidence, and happiness they desire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk free. The deadline to receive a refund is two weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there’s something we can assist you with, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.