Go on wild dream adventures in imaginal and mythic realms — places of healing, initiation, and creation. Receive gifts from the dreamworld to empower your everyday life and shine through the dark times.
Your dreams may have already whispered secrets to you that can be missed in the stress and confusion of daily life.
Dreaming is not fundamentally about what happens during sleep. It’s about waking up to a deeper order of reality — where we can find spiritual allies, places of healing, sanctuary, tools, and resources to live a deeper and more creative life.
During times of uncertainty, when you don't know what will happen next, it’s time to look for tools and resources beyond the obvious — that will help you get through. They’re waiting for you in the dreamtime.
In this new 12-module online video course with dream archeologist Robert Moss, you’ll receive essential tools for harnessing the power of your dreams. You'll be provided with an itinerary of adventures in shamanic dream journeys, powerful new teaching stories...
... and soul-revealing exercises Robert has never shared before in any online course.
Through his signature meld of shamanic dreaming and scholarship, creative imagination and humor, Robert will guide you to:
- Dream travel like the ancient Egyptians
- Visit the healing dream temples of the Greco-Romans
- Understand the secrets of reality creation and the nature of your multidimensional self through the teachings of the channeled entity Seth
- Take a class in the dream school of Anubis
- Practice dream yoga with Tinker Bell
- Call on soul allies to help you face and dispel nightmares — which you may discover are on your side, not on your case, when you are ready to face their challenges on their own ground
- Walk in the Speaking Land — and expand your attention to listen to its many voices and seize special moments of synchronicity for life navigation
- Come to know the true world of imagination as the Sufi mystics did
- Dream travel with Archangel Gabriel, the Goddess and the Bull, and William Butler Yeats
- And so much more...
Robert will help tune in to a vivid sense of connection to the world’s dreaming traditions that are calling to you... a rich perception of the synchronistic moments that pop up in your day, illuminating your dream wisdom…
Discover how a vibrant understanding of how your journeys into imaginal realms can help you better navigate the difficulties you may be facing.
In this expanded 12-module program with Robert, you’ll build your own sanctuary in the Imaginal Realm — you'll also travel roads of adventure throughout the multiverse...
You’ll learn to spend more time in the place between sleep and awake — entering a departure lounge for lucid dreaming, a creative studio, and a place of rendezvous with authentic spiritual guides.
As you journey back in time to play mentor and cheerleader for yourself during a vulnerable life passage — you'll also bring energy, joy, wisdom, and imagination from that younger self into your present life.
You’ll learn to use your dreamtime to take a marvelous vacation and meet up with friends old and new, anywhere on the map and beyond.
Enroll into this online journey with Robert and take a deeper dive into the dreamtime to experience a sanctuary of adventures, all inspired by dreaming traditions from around the globe.
What You’ll Discover in These 12 Modules
In this 12-module transformational intensive, Robert will guide you through the essential advanced dreamwork skills you’ll need to journey to places of sanctuary and vision through world traditions of dreaming and healing.
This course will feature teachings, training sessions, and experiential practices with Robert. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to explore the wisdom and guidance that’s always there in your dreams — and to cultivate the courage, inner peace, and healing you seek.
Module 1: Secrets of the Ancient Dream Shamans
Everyone who dreams is a little bit shaman.
— Kagwahiv, an Amazonian dreaming people
The shaman is a dreamer. Shamans typically receive their calling in dreams, and are initiated and trained in the dreamtime.
The heart of their practice is the intentional dream journey. They may incubate dreams to diagnose a patient and select the appropriate treatment. They travel — wide awake and lucid — in their dream bodies to find lost souls, intercede with the spirits, fight sorcerers, and guide spirits of the departed along the right roads.
As you embark on your own 12-module adventure along the many roads of dreaming, Robert will offer essential tools and resources, encouraging you to go to a place of sanctuary and healing deep in your imagination... a place you can visit at any time, to raise your energy, and feel rooted and protected.
You’ll also be invited to connect or deepen your connection with a spiritual guardian who will stand with you in all your journeys, in all the worlds.
In this first module, you’ll:
- Discover how to break a dream drought
- Explore simple techniques to understand your dreams and take action to embody their energy and guidance
- Connect or reconnect with spiritual allies and guardians
- Confirm that you can travel without leaving home
- Learn from the stories of ancient dream shamans and modern shamanic dreamers
- Explore highly effective invocations and rituals for protection
Module 2: Find & Follow Your Songlines — Learning From Aboriginal Dreamways
Australia’s First People believe we dream our way into this world, and dream our way out of it.
They look to dreams as the place of encounter with spiritual guides and sacred healers — who often appear as totem animals, but may come in many other forms.
In this module, you’ll discover how, in the Aboriginal tradition, dreaming is a highly social activity. You get out and about, make visits and receive visitations.
So the first questions to ask about a dream are those of a detective, rather than an analyst: Who, what, where, why, when?
Our lives follow Dreaming Tracks, or Songlines. We travel through “countries of belonging.” And those who can hear the inner songs of the land can cross a thousand miles of desert without maps.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- How the ancestors speak to you in dreams
- Why your Big Story is hunting you
- The ways you walk in a Speaking Land — and why you want to expand your attention to listen to its many voices
- How your personal dreams can be portals to the dreamtime
- Your Songlines, which comprise a personal map for your soul’s journey — starting from when your spirit decided to enter your mother’s womb (maybe even before)
- How to make a map of your Dreaming Tracks and the landscapes of your soul
Module 3: Dream the Secret Wishes of Your Soul — Learning From Native American Dreamways
In the Mohawk language, the word for shaman or healer is ratetshents, which means “dreamer.”
Robert’s life was changed by his visionary encounters with the ancient Mohawk shaman and Mother of the Wolf Clan he calls Island Woman. In her tradition, dreams reveal the “secret wishes of the soul” and the daily task of the community is to gather round a dreamer, help her recognize what the soul is saying, and then take action to honor the soul’s purpose.
In Native American tradition, dreaming is also about human survival. Dreams show us what’s happening at a distance in time or space. If you see a future event you don’t like, you can take action to avoid that possible future.
Dreaming is a way of connecting with the ancestors and of looking at the consequences of human actions, down to the seventh generation beyond ourselves — as the Iroquois insist that wise leaders must always do.
The Beaver Indians of British Columbia say strong dreamers may travel to higher realms of reality where they will encounter “Six Grandfathers,” spiritual beings who are their ancestors.
With each encounter, the dreamer absorbs energy and memory from each of these beings, as well as their songs of power. When such a dreamer returns, they’re viewed as the Seventh Grandfather — actually regarded as seven beings in one, because they’ve brought the wisdom of the spiritual teachers to live with them and their people in the ordinary world.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Recognize the secret wishes of the soul, as revealed in dreams
- Honor the wishes of the soul for healing and integration
- Recognize and clarify future events revealed in dreams
- Connect with ancestors on your bloodlines, the land where you live, and your spiritual lineage
- Make giving thanks an everyday prayer in the animate world around you
Module 4: Dreaming With the Goddess & the Bull
daughter of the Moon
silken bud unfolding
riding out on your wild blue bull
through the Gate of Wonder.
— Inanna and Elih, c2300 BCE
The poem in honor of the Sumerian goddess Inanna was written by the first named author in history, a priestess of the moon god at Ur. What was happening with the cult of the bull — and the cow — that was central to the ritual life and imagination of the ancient Near Eastern and Mediterranean worlds?
It’s a mystery that must be experienced rather than explained.
It is embodied in another text from the same culture, the oldest recorded dream in history. In “The Dream of Dumuzi,” Inanna is hungry for her lover and he enters her like a wild bull. This poem takes us where great writers do not fear to go: into the inner chambers of the heart, into the demon-haunted mind, into the mysteries of death and rebirth. Thanks to its survival, we can say without hesitation that one of the first uses of writing was to record dreams, and that one of the great things that emerged from dreaming with the Goddess, at least 5,000 years ago, was literature.
Come to class ready to take a tour of ancient cultures where the bull was evoked and often subjected to ritual sacrifice — and where the cow was associated with beauty as well as mothering and nurturing...
During this module, you’ll:
- Journey with shamanic drumming to an ancient Sumerian temple
- Travel to Egypt and Çatalhöyük in Anatolia, where a matriarchal culture flourished In Neolithic times — and perhaps as far west as Ireland, as far east as India, and as far north as Scandinavia
- Enter the life story of a poet-priestess of ancient Sumer and be thrilled by her creations
- Learn the practices of the ancient Mesopotamian Dream Questioner
- Study ancient Egyptian rituals of the bull, including dream incubation in the mausoleum of the Apis bulls and the “opening of the mouth” of the dead
- Seek blessing and nurturing in the precinct of the cow goddess Hathor and her sisters in other cultures
Module 5: A Class in the Dream School of Anubis
The ancient Egyptians understood that in dreams, our eyes are opened. Their word for dream, rswt, also means “awakening” and was written with a symbol representing an open eye.
By recalling and working with dreams, we develop the art of memory — tapping into knowledge that belonged to us before we entered this life journey.
The Egyptians developed an advanced practice of conscious dream travel. Trained dreamers operated as seers, remote viewers, and telepaths, advising on state and military strategy and providing a mental communications network between far-flung temples and administrative centers.
They also practiced shapeshifting, crossing time and space in the dream-bodies of birds and animals.
In this module, you’ll visit the dream school of Anubis, patron of astral travel and the gatekeeper between the realms of the living and the dead, using shamanic drumming to power your direct experience of what is possible.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- Dream telepathy and dream communication with the departed
- The nature and operations of the different subtle bodies
- How, through conscious dream travel, ancient Egypt’s “frequent flyers” explored the roads of the afterlife and the multidimensional universe
- The meaning of true initiation and transformation that takes place in a deeper reality, accessible through the dream journey beyond the body
- The power of heka, or magic words
- Why, in the age of Cleopatra, the Egyptian priests who specialized in dreaming were called the Learned Ones of the Magic Library
Module 6: Journey to the Temple of Dream Healing
When they were in need of healing, the peoples of the Greco-Roman world often turned to Asklepios (Aesculapius to the Romans), “the kindest of gods to humans,” and his divine family...
Asklepios popularized dream incubation, which flourished for more than a thousand years, from as far east as modern Ankara to as far west as the British Isles.
The practice of Asklepian healing begins as a quest. You go on a pilgrimage, when you have failed to find other remedies for what ails you. You travel to a holistic center. You are cleansed and purified. You pray. You are shown images of the gods, and evidence of “what happened before.” You see hundreds, maybe thousands of votive offerings and inscriptions depicting healings that have taken place. This stirs up the psyche, fires the imagination, and primes you for a big experience in the sacred night.
The temple helpers will ask you about your dreams as they look for a dream of invitation, noting when the caliber of your dreams indicates that you’re ready for the big experience.
Contact with animals and animal spirits is a vital part of this tradition. The snake is a primary healing ally of Asklepios. There were snake pits in the Asklepian sanctuaries, and seekers of big dreams often had to brave up to serpents (nonvenomous, but still scary for many) slithering over them in the night. In the testimonies, healing was often delivered by the experience of a snake licking or biting or coiling around an afflicted part of the body.
In this module, you’ll learn how to:
- Find and bring the dream of invitation to open your doors to the inner temple
- Step out of your old mindsets and self-limiting beliefs
- Learn from the healing that pilgrims before you received within this sacred space
- Address the sacred guide and healer — and seek healing for others in this temple
- Receive the gifts of the animal doctors
- Practice dream incubation whenever you need guidance of healing from a deeper source
- Create a shamanic journey to an inner version of the Temple of Dream Healing — and go through several phases of spiritual cleansing, dream incubation, and instruction before you’re admitted to the inner sanctuary... where a direct encounter with the sacred guide and healer may become available to you
Module 7: Dreaming the Celtic Soul Back Home
I will find out where she has gone,
And kiss her lips and take her hands;
And walk among long dappled grass,
And pluck till time and times are done
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun.
— W. B. Yeats, “The Song of Wandering Aengus”
In Ireland, they call it going Away. The world seems cold or cruel or indifferent, so a vital part of you leaves the body — or is lured away — and goes to live in another world, in a realm of Faeries or in a garden behind the moon...
People in the ordinary world may not notice anything is gone from you, but you’re missing something that you need to be whole, to live fully and to create.
In this module, you’ll sample some of the ever-living Celtic wonder tales that speak of soul and dreaming and lands of the heart’s desire. You’ll journey to places of healing, like the sacred spring of Sequana, the Fast-Flowing One, at the source of the River Seine.
You’ll follow the deer tracks of Elen, goddess of the Ways. Robert will share a story from The Mabinogion about how your dreams may give you a map to manifest the wishes of your soul — and carry you to your beloved.
The roads of enchantment in this module will include:
- Dreaming with Yeats and Wandering Aengus
- Journeying to the sacred spring of the Goddess for healing and revelation
- Entering the sacred grove and deepening our connection with our council of Tree People
- Growing the art of “goodly speech,” valued by the Celts above all other gifts
- Laying paths for parts of your vital soul that went Away to come home
Module 8: Dreaming With Gabriel
Gabriel is the archangel of dreams for all three peoples of the Holy Book — Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
Gabriel also appeared during a critical passage in Robert’s own life. While walking in bright sunlight on a dusty farm road beside a cornfield, he had a clear vision of Gabriel. It brought him to his knees, tears streaming down his face. The angel’s beauty was so great, he thought of him/her as feminine more than masculine...
Robert will share “Song for Gabriel,” the poem he wrote about that encounter. Together you’ll lay the foundations for a journey of ascension as Robert shares:
- The many forms of the messenger
- How angels appear in everyday life
- Rumi’s account of Gabriel’s appearance to Mary
- Angels in literature, including C. S. Lewis’s Cosmic Trilogy and Ginzberg’s Legends of the Jews
- A simple-yet-deep meditation to open your heart, allowing the light of your yearning to know the angel of your being — so you can rise and invite an answering fire from heaven
Module 9: Dream Yoga With Tinker Bell
You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— Tinker Bell to Peter Pan in the movie version of J. M. Barrie’s story
These fairy directions are excellent guidance for developing an everyday yoga of consciousness in horizontal meditation.
During this module, you’ll discover how to train yourself to maintain relaxed attention in this in-between state. Through this process you’ll build a creative studio, a private movie theater open at any hour — and a departure lounge for lucid dream adventures.
Robert will explain how the fertile space of hypnagogia (the transitional state between wakefulness and sleep) has led to breakthroughs and solutions in nearly every field, including science...
In this module, you’ll discover how to:
- Find an effortless cure for insomnia
- Open yourself to inner and transpersonal guides as you seek imaginal healing in the twilight state
- Visit a night cinema where the movies are exclusively for you — and step through the screen to become scriptwriter, director, and star of your own productions
- Learn from the powerful reflections of Aelius Aristides, a famous orator who had the ear of emperors — and walked very close to his healing god
- Move towards the continuity of consciousness so prized by masters of inner work — in realms of waking, sleeping, and in-between
Module 10: Build Your Sanctuary in the Imaginal Realm
The Imaginal Realm, as described by the great medieval Sufi philosophers, is a region of mind between the world of time and the world of eternity.
In this realm, human imagination meets intelligences from higher realities, and they co-construct places of healing, instruction, and initiation. There are structures here — temples and palaces, schools and cities, pleasure gardens and places of initiation and healing.
This realm is beyond the physical, yet people don’t move through it as disembodied thought forms. Instead, it’s a world of subtle bodies that has even more reality than the physical world.
The great Persian mystical philosopher Suhrawardi insisted on the objective reality of the Imaginal Realm — and that the way to grasp it is through experience. “Pilgrims of the spirit succeed in contemplating this world,” he said, “and they find there every object of their desire.”
To know the world of true imagination, you must go there yourself.
During this module, you’ll learn from the work of Henry Corbin, the great French interpreter of the medieval Sufi mystics — and make a series of journeys to real places in the Imaginal Realm that you can always return to.
In this module, you’ll be invited to:
- Recognize how the house in your dreams may already be your pied-à-terre (or palace) in the Imaginal Realm
- Journey to a Magic Library where you can meet a master teacher and receive information and inspiration in any field that excites you
- Visit the House of Time, where you can explore your connection with personalities living in other places and times whose relationships and life dramas are related to yours
- Meet the Simorgh, the heaven bird of Persian tradition
- Practice discernment, distinguishing the creations of true imagination from idle fancy and the fake realities known in Urdu literature as tilisms
- Grow a place of sanctuary and higher knowledge on the inner planes
Module 11: Dreaming With Seth
Seth is one of the true pioneering great dream educators, crystal clear about the important events that happen while you’re dreaming.
In this module, you’ll study the core teachings of Seth through the lens of author Jane Roberts’ Oversoul Seven novels.
Every night in dreams, consciousness travels outside the body, according to Seth. You travel to other realities, no less real than the physical world. As you’ll discover, in many ways these worlds are more vivid and real.
You’ll explore how you can choose from an infinity of probable events while you’re dreaming. As you become a conscious dreamer, you’ll not only shape reality on other planes — you’ll engage in reality creation on the physical plane, too.
You can also tune in to parallel selves by waking up to what’s going on in your dreams.
Great creativity is a multidimensional art in which the creative mind draws on the gifts and the energy of many selves. You can borrow strength and skills from parallel selves who made different choices — and are walking the roads in the Many Worlds.
In this module, you’ll discover how:
- You’re living continuous lives in other realities that you glimpse in dreams
- You can connect with other personalities in your multidimensional soul family for mutual benefit
- Reincarnation is real — but it’s just one of many after-death options, and you mustn’t get trapped in linear conceptions of karma
- Dreaming is the best preparation for dying
- You can connect with other personalities in your multidimensional family in past lives and future lives — and change your physical environment by manipulating your dream environment
- Your most important life teacher may be your Oversoul, or Greater Self — awakening you to a hidden order of events and blessed sense of divine comedy
Module 12: Dreaming With Jung & Pauli & Beyond
Nobel laureate and quantum pioneer Wolfgang Pauli said that dreams were his secret laboratory.
Carl Jung, the founder of depth psychology, declared, “all day long I have exciting ideas and thoughts. But I take up in my work only those to which my dreams direct me.”
The collaboration between these two treasured scientists is one of the great intellectual adventure stories of modern times.
Together, they developed a theory and practice of synchronicity to help us understand that mind and matter interweave everywhere in our conscious universe...
You’ll discover more about how dreaming is a solution state. You can dream with your eyes wide open — and now is the time for you to become a quantum dreamer, present at the creation of a new world.
As a quantum dreamer, you can step outside time and move towards the source of the events and circumstances that will play out in your life.
You can stir the quantum soup of possibilities — and select what will emerge into form via manifestation.
In this final class adventure, you’ll explore how to:
- Build your own secret laboratory in the Imaginal Realm where you can find creative solutions, meet master teachers, and grow the life projects you wish to manifest in your world
- Recognize and respond to the play of the archetypes within you and around you
- Navigate by synchronicity and awaken to everyday oracles
- Use Jung’s method of “active imagination” and Robert’s dream reentry technique to respond to any image that comes to you — including the scary ones — as a portal to healing and empowerment
- Explore Jung’s conclusion, in his last major essay, that, “it is an age-old fact that God speaks, chiefly, through dreams and visions”
- Apply the observer effect as you become a quantum dreamer, in the spirit of Pauli and Jung — and see how you can manifest the life you want to live
Find Meaning in Dark Times and Become a Dream Ambassador
We’re called to find meaning in life, even in the most terrible circumstances. To paraphrase Viktor Frankl, in a lecture he gave less than a year after being released from a death camp, we accomplish this in one of three ways: by taking appropriate action, by loving what and who we love, or by simple and courageous endurance, recognizing that suffering and death are conditions of life.
Dreamworkers may operate in all three modes at the same time, by pursuing and deepening our practice, sharing it with others, and trusting that the ripples will spread out and contribute to restoring peace, and healing the soul of our world.
The Healing in the Dreamtime Bonus Collection
In addition to Robert’s transformative 12-module virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions complement the course to take your understanding and practice to an even deeper level.
Evidence of Dream Healing From Ancient Greece
Video Teaching From Robert Moss
In this fascinating talk, Robert discusses the testimonies that survive from the ancient dream temples — describing in detail what happened in nights of sacred encounter with “the friendliest of gods” and his animal companions.
You’ll learn about healing in the liminal state between sleep and wakefulness and evidence for remote healing through shared dreaming. Explore simple rituals for dream incubation you can practice at home — and discover how to find the right words to invoke the support of greater powers for protection and healing.
Wings for the Journey
Audio Recording of Drumming Track
Robert’s recording of 20 minutes of shamanic drumming can power your journeys to other realms. Recorded in gentle New England woods, the session includes a clear recall signal followed by a burst of harder, faster drumming to help you gather your impressions and return to the body bearing gifts with the final recall drumming. This drumming track is perfect for dream reentry journeys — in which you use a personal dream or image as the portal for a shamaniic journey.
Dreaming the Soul Back Home
Video Dialogue With Robert Moss and Rodger Kamenetz
Dreams can show you the parts of your vital self that have gone missing — and where to find and reclaim them. As you’ll discover in this fascinating dialogue with Robert and Rodger Kamenetz, certain dreams offer you portals to journeys for soul recovery.
The Iroquois teach us that dreams reveal the “secret wishes of the soul” — and it’s the task of those who are spiritually awake to gather around the dreamer and help determine what needs to be done to honor those wishes. Robert shares how dreams recall us to our larger identity and purpose, connecting us to our soul family — and how they require action.
Rodger Kamenetz is an award-winning poet, author, and teacher. Of his 12 books, his best known is The Jew in the Lotus, the story of rabbis making a holy pilgrimage through India to meet with the Dalai Lama. The author of seven poetry collections, Rodger has been called “the most formidable of the Jewish-American poets.” His memoir, Terra Infirma, was described as “one of the most beautiful books ever written about a mother and a son.”
Active Dreaming Toolkit
A Medley of Tools From Robert Moss
Call upon these fundamental resources from Robert’s previous courses at The Shift Network to deepen and enrich your active dreaming. This Active Dreaming Toolkit includes:
What Graduates of Robert’s Courses Are Saying...
“... this course was especially helpful in dealing with my depression and anxiety.”
My participation in this course was especially helpful in dealing with my depression and anxiety. Although those emotional issues made it difficult for me to keep up with the live sessions, I love that I can return to each lesson as needed to continue healthy growth.
“... a fuller life in the here and now.”
My dream life has grown by leaps and bounds — in fact, I didn’t realize I had a dream life until I took this course. Robert is an expert tour guide who knows how to guide the dreamer into the dream world and teach the student how to experience every part of it fully. As you travel throughout the dream experience, you remember and recover long-forgotten parts of yourself necessary to live a fuller life in the here and now.
— Erika, Atlanta, Georgia
“... took me on healing journeys I never expected.”
Robert has an uncanny ability to open doors into the dreaming mind that I have not experienced before. The guided meditations took me on healing journeys I never expected.
— Helen, Blue Mountains, Australia
“I received so much healing and my life is definitely more joyful.”
Robert’s teachings have been invaluable to me. I received so much healing and my life is definitely more joyful. Thank you, Robert!
— Leslie, Canada
“... several deep clarity visions totally impacted my life and business toward more joy and confidence.”
I had several deep clarity visions that totally impacted my life and business toward more joy and confidence. Fun and transformative dream journeys!
— Jean Berry, Austin, Texas
“I have renewed purpose and a vigorous re-engagement with life and the world.”
This course is amazing! It has completely blown away my conception of what is possible. I have already experienced profound healing, within myself and in relation to others in my life. And I understand that, with practice, even more is available to me. I am tremendously excited to deepen my personal and spiritual knowledge by using what I’ve learned during this course. I feel that Active Dreaming is a necessity for anyone who wants to actively participate in life. Thanks to this course, I have renewed purpose and a vigorous re-engagement with life and the world.
— Eric Hudson, Point Reyes, California
“I felt stronger, more expanded, and knew for sure I was on the right path for myself.”
This was my very first online course and I had reservations. My dreams went through radical changes! I quickly learned about the many levels of dreaming and my own dreams reflected these levels. At the end of the course I felt stronger, more expanded, and knew for sure I was on the right path for myself. Taking this course was the very best choice I ever made for myself! And the gifts keep on coming. The Shift Network made it easy and Robert Moss is a master one can trust!
— Iao Fairoh, Kapaa, Hawaii
“‘... tools to frame and understand my dreams and go back into a dream for clarification.”
I had doubts about my ability to dream. This course made it clear to me that I can indeed dream. Not only can I dream, I was given the tools to frame and understand my dreams, and to go back into a dream for clarification. Learning how to share our dreams with others was another essential element for me as well. Definitely, my life has shifted and expanded because of this course.
“I received so many confirmations of what was going on in my dreamlife...”
The course was incredible. Robert is a true expert and a qualified and supportive teacher. Throughout the course I received so many confirmations of what was going on in my dreamlife and learned new and exciting ways to work with my dreams and journeys. I am immensely grateful.
— Severina, Slovenia
“I have had a permanent vibrational shift...”
I have had a permanent vibrational shift and have a heart so full of love it can barely be expressed in words.
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Twelve 90-Minute Pre-Recorded Video Modules With Robert Moss
Experience a unique opportunity to learn from bestselling author and dream shaman Robert Moss — from the comfort of your own home. Each module includes a pre-recorded video teaching that guides you to discover specific skills and abilities to deepen into advanced practices for bringing dreamwork into your everyday life.
Twelve PDF Transcripts of Class Sessions
In addition to the high-quality videos and MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format within each module. You can then review, print, and highlight the most important insights and practices you were given.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
Between modules, you’ll have the option of completing related exercises, practicing new tools, and answering questions to accelerate your learning and integrate each module's lesson.
The Healing in the Dreamtime Bonus Collection
- Evidence of Dream Healing From Ancient Greece
Video Teaching From Robert Moss
- Wings for the Journey
Audio Recording of Drumming Track
- Dreaming the Soul Back Home
Video Dialogue With Robert Moss and Rodger Kamenetz
- Active Dreaming Toolkit
A Medley of Tools From Robert Moss
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join the Adventures for Healing in the Dreamtime Online Training
We feel honored that Robert Moss has chosen to partner with The Shift Network to offer this exclusive online training. This is a unique opportunity to be mentored by a bestselling author and dream archeologist whose powerful insights and pioneering work are helping us heal and transform ourselves and our world.
If you’re ready to go on wild dream adventures in imaginal and mythic realms to places of healing, initiation, and creation, then you owe it to yourself to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in evolving yourself, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t absolutely LOVE Adventures for Healing in the Dreamtime — or don’t feel that it meets your needs — please submit your refund request form within 2 weeks of your purchase and we’ll happily issue you a refund.
More Praise for Robert Moss...
“Robert Moss reveals a powerful map of how to recover our soul...”
Robert Moss reveals a powerful map of how to recover our soul through shamanic dreaming.
— Sandra Ingerman, MA, Author of Soul Retrieval
“Robert Moss is one of our wisest guides...”
Robert Moss is one of our wisest guides to dreams and dreaming... [He] is dragging us, kicking and screaming, into a new vision of consciousness, space, and time.
— Larry Dossey, MD, Author of The Power of Premonitions
“Deeply healing and useful!”
Robert Moss demonstrates how to explore the universal language of the imagination and the soul, which together bridge the inner world of spirit and the outer world of action. Deeply healing and useful!
— Angeles Arrien, PhD, cultural anthropologist and author of The Four-Fold Way
“Robert Moss is a weaver of worlds...”
Robert Moss is a weaver of worlds... He shows us how conscious dreaming can lead us into the non-space-time regions of the inner universe, where all things are connected — from whatever time, place, or reality.
— Julia Assante, Author of The Last Frontier
Transcends disciplines and provides an agenda for the role that dreams can play in ensuring human survival.
— Stanley Krippner, PhD, Co-author of Extraordinary Dreams and How to Work With Them
About Robert Moss
Robert Moss is the creator of Active Dreaming, an original synthesis of modern dreamwork and shamanism. Born in Australia, he survived three near-death experiences as a child, which provided him with early access to other realms. He leads popular seminars all over the world, including a three-year training for teachers of Active Dreaming. A former lecturer in ancient history at the Australian National University, he’s a bestselling novelist, poet, journalist, and independent scholar.
His more than a dozen books on dreaming, shamanism, and imagination include Conscious Dreaming... The Dreamer’s Book of the Dead... Dreamgates: Exploring the Worlds of Soul, Imagination, and Life Beyond Death... Dreaming the Soul Back Home... Sidewalk Oracles: Playing With Signs, Symbols, and Synchronicity in Everyday Life... and his spiritual memoir, The Boy Who Died and Came Back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! We offer a satisfaction guarantee for a full two weeks so that you can try out the course risk free. The deadline to receive a refund is 2 weeks from your date of purchase. To request a refund, please click here to submit your Refund Application Form. Your refund will be processed within five business days and we will send you an email confirmation when your refund has been completed. However, we’d love to have a chance to address and resolve your concerns first. If there’s something we can assist you with, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.